Sunday, September 9, 2018

just asking...

We are back in full school mode and I'm loving the routine it's giving us. The girls love having school to look forward to, and Adi is getting lots of time with her mommy. I saw this little questionnaire floating around in various forms and decided I had to it and ask the girls these same questions every year. These answers are totally their own!


How old are you?
Brooklyn: I am 7
Kendall: I'm 4!
Adalyn: 2


What is your favorite color?
Brooklyn: pink and black
Kendall: red and yellow and blue
Adalyn: blue and yellow


What is your favorite food?
Brooklyn: pasta or Little Debbie's
Kendall: cake and pizza
Adalyn: pizza and cereal


What is your favorite movie?
Brooklyn: The Greatest Showman
Kendall: Moana
Adalyn: Fancy Nancy


What do you want to be when you grow up?
Brooklyn: a cheerleader
Kendall: a mom that lives on a ranch
Adalyn: mommy


What is your favorite thing to play with?
Brooklyn: my bike
Kendall: my toys
Adalyn: toys


What do you love most?
Brooklyn: my family
Kendall: my mom
Adalyn: my toys


No comments: