Friday, July 26, 2013

she's two.


and i type that title with tears in my eyes. how can this little baby of mine be two?


how?

oh brooklyn jayde, your mommy and daddy love you so much. so much that you'll never comprehend it. not at least until you have a child of your own one day. we love everything about you. that includes your sass and your attitude. you have changed our lives. totally and completely. you made us parents and we are so thankful for that. we absolutely love you to pieces!

-
-
-

besides the fact that she has pink eye (eye drops have NOT been fun so far), we're going to try and make it a really fun day for her. the best we can. we'll celebrate with family this evening with all of brooklyn's favorite foods and presents of course. 

h a p p y  b i r t h d a y  t o  m y  little s w e e t i e 

-


and of course, a VERY happy birthday to my SIL chelsea. brooklyn's so lucky to get to share a birthday with her. she's one of my very best friends and just like a sister to me. we have a bond that i can't describe or explain. she knows me better than i know myself and i always go to her when i have a problem or when i need to make crucial decisions. and not to mention, she's also the mother of my niece who will be joining the family in a few short months. my first ruesch niece, who i already love to death. 

happy 24th chels! love you!



No comments: