Friday, March 8, 2013

patience.


thursday consisted of...

a nice slow morning

lunch with my dear friend emilee who i never see enough of

an attempted nap for me...

wishing for spring and

dreaming about summer

making pizza

and spending most of it just hanging out with brooklyn.

gosh i love that girl. she tests my patience and she's good at it. i am not always patient. it's something i need to work on. i hate losing patience with her. it breaks her little heart. mine too. she always forgives me so quickly and always wants to be right back in my arms. i tell her i love her and that i mommy needs to be more patient but you need to stop whining. something like that. i love being a mommy. her mommy. learning patience has been my biggest and challenging role since becoming a mother. and she's really good at trying to make me learn it quickly. 







h a p p y  w e e k e n d i n g  


1 comment:

John and Randi said...

I struggle with patience too... :) some days worse than others, but I'm learning. So glad children can forgive so easily because sometimes I feel so guilty that I wasn't able to show patience. :) its something you have to learn...I definitely wasn't born with it ha ha