Tuesday, January 22, 2013

sickly.


we're sick over here. ugh. mostly me, but brooklyn's nose is running like a faucet and her croup cough has turned into just a regular cough. thank heavens. i feel like death. sunday and monday were both bad days for me. don't worry though, i got my laundry done yesterday. luckily, haley came over on sunday to help me out. i don't know what i would have done without her. we even got a lot organized in my house. i really wanted it to look nice for james when he got home yesterday. he was impressed. i spent the rest of monday in my cozy mt. dew sweats, on the couch, wiping my nose (and brooklyn's) about every five seconds. ugh. no bueno folks. no bueno. hopefully i'll feel better enough to get my house back in order and get some pics up here soon. until then... remember, we're sick over here.


(our sunday smorgasbord lunch: tomato basil soup from zupas, tj mac and cheese, and a leftover turkey/avocado sandwich from red robin.)

No comments: