Thursday, November 15, 2012

my happy list...

just a few things that made me smile today...



snail mail - that little box from target was FREE


this mug...



my wreath on the door...


my new boots...


this guy...



not pictured...

surviving my dentist appointment

zumba with chelsea

and a nice long nap for brooklyn.

the small things really really can just make my day. i'm sure there were plenty more, but my body is exhausted from a bum kickin time at zumba and i can't keep my eyes open any longer!

the saddest thing about today...



those boots up there,

i wore them for 3 hours,

and,

they started chipping.

chipping i tell you.

i returned them...


and i was sad.

but i guess i can be happy to be on the hunt for boots again. that's always fun right?! right???


1 comment:

John and Randi said...

Go look at wetsealv at layton hills mall. That's where i just bought some :)