Thursday, October 18, 2012

witches and ponies.


monday afternoon, brooklyn and i went with my MIL to gardner village in salt lake. the weather was beautiful and halloween was in full swing in every corner. 

our main reason for the voyage was to get brooklyn to ride a pony at the petting zoo. she surprised me and was very willing to pet a bunny, even try to pick one up, but trying to get her to ride the pony took a little more effort. it was cutest thing i have ever seen. the pony was no taller than my waist and seeing brooklyn atop, in her cute little outfit grandma made for her... {sigh} it just melted my heart.

such a fun day. such fun memories. i can't wait to take her to do it again next year. 



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So fun! I love that she had to have her tissue even while riding a pony. Love that little munchkin!