Wednesday, July 4, 2012

happy 4th .

So, this is what I looked like last year for the 4th of July:


Gosh what an exciting time. James and I were so ready for Brooklyn to be born. We couldn't wait to be parents. I honestly can't believe it has been a year since then. Holy cow.

In all honesty, I am so grateful to live in this wonderful country. So grateful. The freedoms that are mine are precious. I'm grateful that I will raise my family here. That they will learn the Pledge of Allegiance and the Star Spangled Banner. That they will worship how they please. That they will go to school and receive a free education. All of these wonderful things that come with being an American.


h a p p y  i n d e p e n d e n c e  d a y 


we'll be celebrating in our red, white, and blue at the zoo.

No comments: