Wednesday, June 20, 2012

random favorites +





1. NYX eyeliner in lavender glitter. Lavender is a huge color this season and I just had to find a different way to wear it than on my nails. I love the way it makes my eyes pop and it gives just a hint of glittery shimmer. I apply this under my eye along my black liner.

2. Sarah Addison Allen books. Ok. Her books are so creative and I absolutely love her writing style. Do be aware that there is some language from this gal. She's southern and sassy. All her books are set in North Carolina. I loved all of them. My fave: The Girl Who Chased The Moon.

3. Newman's Own Virgin Lemonade. No high fructose corn syrup. Enough said.

4. J.R. Watkins Hand Soap in Aloe & Green Tea. This stuff smells amazing and the bottle is classy and old-timer to boot. I picked this bad boy up at Target. 

5. Yes to Blueberry facial wipes. Sometimes I just don't have the energy to wash my face at night (bad Melinda) but I can't stand to sleep in my make-up. These are heaven sent. They smell wonderful and seriously get all of my make-up off so I can go to sleep with a clean fresh smelling face.

6. Red polka dot skirt from f21. The model in this picture must be 5'10". I'm 5'2" and 1/2 and this skirt hits me almost below my knee. It's flowy, bright, and can go with SO darn much.

7. Precious Poppy Moisture-Intense body butter. Although it's not the most moisturizing lotion in the world, it smells great and makes a great poolside buddy. This scent is my favorite. There are tons to choose from. Pick this up at Ulta.

8. Sunshine is Delicious bag. From Alphabet Bags, a company based in the UK, this bag is simple and just darling. It holds plenty and can be thrown right into the washing machine. It will be making trips to the farmer's market this summer and who knows the adventures it will have in the winter. There is a bag for every personality. So hard to choose. (sadly, their prices have gone up since I last ordered)
-
-
-
-
-


Welcome home Elder Petersen.




We love you.



No comments: