Tuesday, June 19, 2012

sometimes. . .

Sometimes I feel so happy that I could just burst right out of my skin. 

Sometimes I feel so sad that I could cry a million tears.

Sometimes I want to host a dinner party and have 500 guests.

Sometimes I want to hide in my house and see no one at all.

Sometimes I want to want to eat vegetables all day.

Sometimes I only want sugar.



Sometimes I order things at restaurants that I really don't want.

Sometimes I carry all my groceries into my house in one trip.

Sometimes I get the urge to clean my whole house top to bottom.

Sometimes I wish there was no such thing as laundry.


Sometimes all I want to wear is skirts and dresses.

Sometimes I want Chinese for breakfast.

Sometimes I get leg aches when I don't drink enough water.



Sometimes I can't believe I'm a mom.

Sometimes I think I'm ready for baby #2.

Sometimes motherhood is hard.

Sometimes I just can't get enough of this sweet baby that is all mine.


1 comment:

Ladies Holiday said...

So super sweet and honest!
It is a sign of a solid gal to be able to admit all her qualities. Way to go! And I'm totally with you- groceries and all.
Cheers!