Friday, April 27, 2012

The water works...



Brooklyn woke up with a fever today. Not a serious one. But they always make me nervous. It only lasted for a couple hours and then she was back to her regular bubbly self. So, we ran an errand. This girl needed a toothbrush. That cute little tooth of hers needs some brushin'. So I found the cheapest/cutest one/s I could find and we were outta there.

On our way home, we had a little celebratory ice cream cone. Nothing makes this girl more happy. Almost nothing. She doesn't look super thrilled in the pictures, mainly because the sun was in her eyes, also, the feel of grass. You know how that is.

After a few more hours she was feeling a little crumby. So we snuggled up on the couch and watched a movie. She fell asleep. So I got a few things done. When she woke up, she was a happy camper, ready to take on the world again. We went outside. Her favorite place to be.

Here comes the weekend again. I'm very appreciative. I like having my husband around. It's nice. I miss his company during the week days. So I enjoy spending time with him on the weekends.

I hope to:

1. eat some delicious food.
2. spend time with family.
3. watch a movie.
and
4. take a nap.

All very doable I'd say.



I leave you with a sweet letter to Brooklyn from her daddy. He's so much better with words than I am. He's a pretty special guy.



Hi sweetie!

I can’t believe how big you have gotten. You are just an adorable little girl and I’m honestly trying to cherish every moment because you have already grown so much. I see my passion and fire in your eyes and I know we have some wild adventures ahead of us but I’m so excited for them. You are so smart and happy and I can’t wait for you to be able to tell me what’s going on in the cute little head of yours. I love how curious and inquisitive you are about everything and how you light up when you hear the door open and see me come in from work. I miss you all day but I love the fact that your sweet Mom is there to take such good care of you!

I love you baby!

3 comments:

his little lady said...

aw, so glad to know that her little fever went down. all those images of her with her celebratory ice cream cone are absolutely adorable!! :)
xo TJ

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

LOVE her sweet head band :) You are all such a stylish little family! Love the pink jelly shoes!

Courtney B said...

I can't get over how PRECIOUS she is!! SO cute! I'm glad she's feeling better :)
And yay for the weekend! Spending time with the hubs is my FAVORITE!