Monday, April 2, 2012

A hero . . .

(picture by her daddy)


Conference weekend has been much too good to us. Therefore, we're still chillin' at the Holmes residence. Probably eating. But I will be back tomorrow to give a FULL update on all of our activities.


For now, since I don't have a way to upload my pictures, I will leave you with a little bit about one of my highlights from the weekend.


I got to meet one of my personal heroes, Stephanie Nielson. I came across her blog about two years ago and I've faithfully read it every day since. It's the first thing I do in the morning. It starts my day off right. I love a blog that can do that. 


Chelsea and I went to her book signing at City Creek Friday night. We only waited in line for about a half hour before we got to meet her. While in line, we enjoyed Italian sodas and salt & vinegar chips.


I didn't even know what to say when we finally got up to her. I've wanted to meet her FOREVER. I've even dreamt about it. Obsessive? Probably. But it's ok. She's an amazing person and she's also made me want to be a better person, wife, and mother. If you haven't read her blog or heard her story, you must. 


(bless you Chelsea for having a camera)



*Chelsea and I also made the KSL video about the book signing. It shows us for about .2 seconds. Hey. I was excited.


h a p p y  m o n d a y !


1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow do i look sunburned or do i look sunburned?