Thursday, March 15, 2012

We're at it again

This will be short and sweet,

because,

I have a sick baby.


Darn it. I was so hoping we were in the clear for the rest of the winter, or at least for a few months. Sad.

Kayla came to visit. Thank goodness. She helped me out a lot. We did have fun things planned, but instead, we watched Saved By The Bell and took care of a sweet little sick baby.




I made some homemade pizza for dinner (with Kayla's help). And we just kind of laid low. 



I love being Brooklyn's mom. It's made me grow in ways I never thought I could. She makes me a better person. I love her for that. She's my biggest blessing. Watching her be miserable absolutely breaks my heart. I want to take it all away so that she never has to feel any ounce of pain. Oh my little sweetie. Please get better so we can play and go on walks and eat ice cream together.


-Congratulations to Amanda & Mackay. Baby Lynch is a doll.






No comments: