Friday, March 9, 2012

Tidbits

When I wake up and it's sunny outside I am automatically happy. I'm sure a lot of people are the same way. You know what I mean. Oh that sunshine. I seriously am so grateful for the sun.

And also, comfy shoes. I love comfy shoes.



Baby double chins.




Dinosaur Train. Brookie loves this show. Yes she watches t.v.




Brooklyn hates socks or anything touching her feet for that matter.




I love sunglasses and bright lipstick.




I love H&M and Fashion Place Mall.

Also, not pictured, I love my aunt and cousins that I met up with today. Thanks for lunch Aunt Suzanne, Amanda, and Melissa.



I love that family lives close enough that they can come visit on random week days.




I love Chelsea's iPad. It has entertained Brooklyn numerous times.




I love making homemade pizza, and eating it.




I love that these two are around often to hang out with and play with Brooklyn. She loves it.




I love that it's Friday. I get to spend time with James and Brooklyn tonight. Tomorrow we are celebrating my mom's birthday. We've got some good things planned. 


h a p p y  w e e k e n d !


No comments: