Friday, March 2, 2012

Snowy errands



I don't know about everyone else, but that snow storm put me in a funk. Ugh. I was so excited for March 1st and for Spring...and then BAM. A gazillion inches of snow fell in like an hour. Ok, maybe it was only 3, but it felt like a ton!


I decided to not let that dang snow stand in my way of some errands. After some stories, breakfast, and a bath, I strapped on my furry boots for hopefully the last time this winter, and gallantly ventured out into the winter wonderland. 

Brooklyn loved it outside. She started flapping all four limbs and squealing with delight at all the bright white snow. Plus, the sun was shining. She'll love our walks again come Spring.

Target was good to us. Brooklyn loved the independence of sitting up in the shopping cart and picking out her nummy food for the week. She chose carrots and pears & raspberries. Good choices I say.

Back at home, she enjoyed playing with my marker pens. Yes, they had their lids on and no she did NOT write on anything. It's much too soon to start down that road. Ya know, the road of things written on with permanent marker. 



We're happy enough, considering the snow. And maybe it's because the weekend is here. Maybe because it's actually March. Or maybe it's because we don't have any super set plans and we get to be home and relax and just play it by ear. I hope that means we'll be eating Chinese. Mmm. Chinese.


h a p p y  w e e k e n d !

Are you doing March photo a day? My SIL insists I do it, so you should too! Here's the link you need.










No comments: