Friday, March 23, 2012

City Creek Center

Happy Friday friends! It's going to be a good weekend. Temps here are going to be nice and high and therefore, lots of sun! It makes me happy.


As for our adventure at the City Creek Center, it was amazing! That place is ridiculous. The atmosphere it creates in downtown SLC is hard to explain. I really can't come up with a word to describe it. You'll have to go and see for yourself. 


So, without further ado... here is our CCC afternoon in a series of pictures and some commentating. Enjoy!


Brooklyn getting her game face on as we head downtown.


Trying adorable baby things on in H&M. It was a little crazy in there!


The architecture and surroundings are so cool. It's like being indoor and outdoor all at once.


This is Lush. The one store I wanted to check out, but could NOT get into. That place was hoppin'. I'll be back soon Lush.


Kayla and Haley checking the map to make sure we were about to head in the right direction. So many stores, so many choices.


f21 was the coolest store we went in. I loved the set-up. We spent most of our time here. Drooling mostly.


Ahh...escalators.


Just enjoying ourselves. The weather = so nice.

(I need a tan. Big time!)

The only store I bought something in. Love Culture. I couldn't leave without this hat.


There were musicians at every corner. I loved it.


Brooklyn enjoying the sky walk.


Getting ready to watch the fountains.


My favorite stop of the day: Tiffany's. I'm obsessed with the key charm necklaces.




This statue girl...intense. 


Enjoying Albion. Cute cute swim suits and tennis skirts.


Kayla designing a swim suit.


A great afternoon with my sisters and daughter. Many more trips there in the future. You have to come check it out.



h a p p y  w e e k e n d i n g !


No comments: