Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Presidents' Day 2012


wore me out, but I'm not sure why because it was very relaxing. But, since I am tired, a quick summary is all I can muster. Along with some pics.


j.crew run
zupas & yogurtland
sleepover w/whit
cougartown
downton abbey
fashion place
couch time
f21
sleep in
coalville
family time
homemade mac & cheese
ho ho's
clinton
more family time
pizza & pasta

And lots of pictures of ourselves!



(we were having a staring contest in the back seat, but she looked at the camera right as I took the picture)



Here comes some PDA, but I can do that because it's my blog.

(we had to do a kissy one)

Also, some cool karate moves.


And lots of smiles.


h a p p y  t u e s d a y ! 


Hope your long weekend was super great and relaxing as well. I think we all needed it.



1 comment:

Mindy said...

We LOVED our long weekend. Your first letter went in the mail today. :)