Friday, January 20, 2012

Vacuuming

First of all, this weather lately...I've loved it. I don't have to go out in it much, and maybe that's why, but I love the cozy safe feeling it gives me. I'm ready for spring just like the next person. I just really felt like we skipped winter and I wasn't ready for that. As long as I don't have to drive in a snow storm and I can just be hunkered down in my house with my little family, I embrace it.
Today, I vacuumed (thank you Gary and Lisa for letting us borrow a vacuum). I love that chore. Almost nothing else gives my home a face lift like a nice good vacuuming. Brooklyn was thoroughly content to just watch me. She rolled around and followed me. I loved it. That cute little rolling baby.


James worked until 7 tonight. We missed him. We're so glad he works so hard for us. He even showed up with dinner. What a guy. I was starving! I won't tell you what we ate. So unhealthy. But so good. 

We're ready for the weekend though. It always comes at just the right time. When we need it the most. I love the rejuvination it brings. It helps me prepare to conquer the next week. I don't wish my weeks away. I just very much enjoy the weekends.

So here's to a fun happy weekend. I hope it brings naps, reading, yummy food, family, and maybe Brookie in her snow suit.