Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Taco Tuesdays

James and I introduced Deven to the amazing wonderment that is fish tacos. Rubio fish tacos to be exact. They are so yummy. One of my favorite food groups.



Dev thought they were pretty awesome too.


Brooklyn definitely wanted a taste. Someday, she'll love 'em too.


We had a nice dinner, not a lot of talking. We were way too busy eating! Brooklyn behaved so well too. We never know how she's going to act when we go out. Luckily, tonight was a good night.



For dessert, we jumped across the street and treated ourselves to churros at Costco. They were the best. Not too crunchy, soft in the middle, and oh so sweet.

And, to finish off this post...here is the finished result of the 'cute Valentine's craft'.



I love the way they look in my window. Such a cute feminine fluff of pink. It makes me happy. And in case you're a male and not sure why I did such a bright pink right in my kitchen...it's for Valentine's decor.

No comments: