Friday, January 6, 2012

Mail

I know I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I love getting things via snail mail! There aren't too many things that make me more happy. There's just something about it.

Today, I hit the jackpot.


The diapers were a little bitter-sweet. Brookie's cute little bum now fits into size 3 diapers. It just so happens to be the chubbiest part of her body. If diapers were worn on her arms, she'd stil be in size 1's. I wish. I can't believe she's in 3's. Stop time. Stop.

Brookie loved the package for her.


She bought herself this blankie with some of her Christmas money. Good choice Little Miss.

The last package was for James and me.


We are so excited about this and can't wait to capture all things Brooklyn. She's rolling all over the place now so this couldn't have come at a better time (ok, it would have been nice to have from the day she was born, but now is great too).

As always when we make a big purchase, James did his homework. He compared products and pricing and value. He's good at being patient. If it were up to me, we'd buy the first thing we saw. So after all of his searching and researching, we ended up choosing this. It's water proof, shock proof, and dust proof. With kids, I guess you need all those things.

We can't wait to break out this bad boy and get some of the cute things Brooklyn is doing on film.

h a p p y  f r i d a y ! 

(watching Breakfast at Tiffany's, she wanted food)



1 comment:

Maclaine & Sara said...

Brooklyn is such a doll--I could just eat her right up! :)