Monday, January 9, 2012

Apple Torte


Last night was FHE at Jeremy & Chelsea's.

I was in charge of dessert.

I took a family favorite:

Apple Torte.

It's one of my favorites. The sauce it's paired up with might be my fave. Put it all together with ice cream, and you have a little taste of heaven.

(if you'd like the recipe I'd gladly share)


Chelsea made a delicious fancy version of tomato soup paired with grilled cheese (and pepperoni). It was a cozy meal for a cozy Sunday evening.

Well done Chels. Well done.


This week is going to be a good one. I can just feel it.

Today, grocery shopping for my weekly menu. Not my favorite task, but it makes evenings and dinner time so much more enjoyable!

Guess who is staying at our house for the next couple months?


We love Uncle Dev.




No comments: