Thursday, January 5, 2012

PRODUCTIVENESS

(Brookie & Berkely chillin in the lobby at the Peery Hotel downtown SLC)

I love new beginnings: a new day, a new week, a new month...you get the idea. It always is a great motivator to me to keep up on things, start new things, get things done that I have put off for long periods of time.

I'm grateful for the new year. I love the fresh start. I hope to be productive in this new year. If I make no other resolution, besides flossing every day, then I hope to be better at this. Nothing makes me feel better about myself. When I get a lot done in a day and I can lay my head on my pillow at night knowing I was productive, I could almost just kiss myself. It is definitely a self esteem booster.

So here's to a year of PRODUCTIVITY.

I better go get started.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You Are much better at being productive than I am. SO how about you pray for me to be productive once in a while...just a suggestion