Friday, January 27, 2012

Loads and Loads

I woke up yesterday and thought...holy cow, my baby is 6 months old. She has graced us with her presence here on this Earth for 6 whole months. A half a year. I can't hardly stand that. I feel like I found I was pregnant and then *BOOM* I had a 6 month old. Where does the time go?


She woke up in a relatively good mood. You'd think she'd be happy knowing she was turning half a year old. But I'm not sure she got it. I told her about 5 times from the time she woke up and I carried her the whole 10 steps down the hallway to the living room. She was just excited to see her toys. 


This girl. Let me tell ya. She has spunk. Spunk like you wouldn't believe. There is personality oozing out her ears AND nose. She has more energy than twenty-five 5 year olds put together. Ok. Exaggeration. But still. You get the point. 


I just love her so much. I can't get enough of her. In fact, I kissed her so much...she cried a little. Don't worry. I apologized. I apologized to that sweet buttery little face and those big bright expressive eyes. She grinned at me through her tears. That big gummy grin that melts my heart.



Mommy loves you loads and loads Brooklyn Jayde.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that sweet baby! She just needs to come visit me more.

Mindy said...

I totally know the feeling! Samuel turned 6 months last Friday and we had a day of celebration, he and I. It goes SO fast! I really enjoy reading your blog :)