Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011



We spent Christmas Eve with James' family in Clinton. We arrived around noon and were able to enjoy a nice relaxing day.


I even took a nap.

We were lucky enough to have James' grandpa with us and enjoyed spending time with him.

Dinner Christmas Eve was traditional, except it's what we usually eat Christmas morning. It's so delicious. I look forward to it all year.


We watched a Christmas movie and my FIL read from Luke 2. It was just how Christmas Eve should be.


Brooklyn even slept all night until 5 AM. I couldn't complain. It was great for me.

Before we went to bed, the sheets were hung up by the living room so that when we all came down the stairs Christmas morning, no one could see what Santa brought us. It's been a tradition in James' family for a long time and we plan on carrying it on with our little family.


Having Brooklyn around definitely made James and me more excited going to bed Christmas Eve. We couldn't wait to watch her open her gifts.

She's definitely the best gift we've ever received.




No comments: