Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Eve

On the Eve of Thanksgiving, James, Brooklyn, and I went to Village Inn for some dinner and FREE pie.

We went with our partners in crime.


The food was good and the pie was even better. It was a nice relaxing night with lots of conversation and anxiousness for the next day's festivities.


Brooklyn was good for most of the evening. But she started to fuss when we got our food. I can't help but wonder if she just wanted to a little taste. Luckily, Aunt Chelsea was willing to hold her while I ate my food. We're good Tag-Teamers.


I, of course, ordered my favorite pie in the whole world, pumpkin. It was delish. But nothing like my Grandma's (more on our Thanksgiving feast tomorrow). Either way, it tastes like the holidays to me and made me even more excited for Thanksgiving.

So thanks, Jeremy and Chelsea, for the invite. We loved spending our Thanksgiving Eve with you.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

ahh...the "joy of good fatting"