Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gratitude past due...

So I decided to sneak into the blog to write a little thanksgiving post about my beautiful wife. I apologize in advance if it turns out weird because I'm writing this on my phone. The truth is that most of the time I take Melinda for granted. I'm am very humbled by her diligent example to me as a mother, as a wife, and as such a hard worker. She truly is a miracle in my life. A blessing that I can't explain but that I'm so very very grateful for.



She does such a great job with this blog. I have no doubt in my mind that one day our posterity will look back on her and praise her name for the excellent job she did in recording a neat family history. Even when she's writing about lipstick, leggings, and linens she leaves a lasting impression. I can't tell you how many times I have cried out wondering what I ever did to deserve such a wonderful woman to be my eternal companion.



I am ever grateful for the opportunity to try and live up to what she deserves. She comes from a talented and loving family that have helped to shape her into the amazing person that she is and I can't thank them enough for all the good they have done in her life.



Melinda this is for you. I love you. I truly do cherish and adore you and pray to be someday the man I know you deserve. You make me happier than any other person in the world. You are my world. I can do so much better and I will because of your patience and constant support. I know how difficult I can be and I'm sorry. May the Lord bless me to be the blessing in your life that you are in mine. Thank you sweetheart! We have a long ways to go yet, but what an adventure it will be.

With all my soul,
James Burdell

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: