10 rAndOm thoughts on Thursday
1. Yesterday I finally got all my summer/winter clothes switched around. It's been a long time comin'. Brooklyn was good to lay on the bed and listen to Christmas music while I got it done. My closet looks great, if I do say so myself. If you're at my house in the next little bit, ask to see it, and I'll show you.
2. I want to read Kris Jenner's new book: Kris Jenner and All Things Kardashian I really do. I'm curious.
3. But right now I'm reading The Book Thief - a great book to read around Thanksgiving, wow, makes ya grateful to live in America and have food on the table, and a roof over your head. It's kind of creepy right now. I guess I'll have to get used to the idea that Death is the narrator...
4. Speaking of Thanksgiving, I am getting so so excited for it! I can almost taste my grandma's homemade rolls and pumpkin pie. Oh my goodness! Cokeville here we come! 14 days.
5. We get to eat more than one Thanksgiving dinner every year, this year it might be 3. We'll see.
7. My heart has been aching for the families of those missionaries killed in Texas. I can't even hardly take it. When it comes on in the news I have to turn it off. It turns my stomach. My heart just aches for them.
8. I'm like a 10 year old little girl, I almost have my Christmas lists ready to roll. Is that vain? Selfish? Oh well, I can't even describe how excited I am for all these wonderful holidays coming up!
9. Last year at this time, I was pregnant and didn't know it. I would be finding out the Saturday after Thanksgiving. What a blessing Brooklyn is in our home. We can't get enough of her! Or these cute chubby legs!