Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bijou Market - Provo Style

Chelsea and I (and Brooklyn) made the trek down to Provo to check out our first Bijou Market.


We were impressed. So many awesome vendors, so little money. I seriously could've spent 100's there. But, I only spent about $10. I had to show some major self restraint.

Brooklyn slept the whole time we were there. What a blessing. We slowly made our way up and down the aisles taking in all the eye candy. Gosh there are some creative people out there. And it just so happens that I got to meet one of my favorite bloggers/one of the most creative people I know...

(Shelley Smith of House of Smiths)

She was SO nice and just friendly as heck! I told her I loved her blog and she asked to get a picture. If you haven't ever visited her blog, you should! Too bad she wasn't selling any of her goodies there. I want some of her frames! 

I made out with some cute flower headband clip ons for Brooklyn and a headband for me, and Chels got some cute cute earrings. We both decided we wished we would've bought what the other bought. Guess we'll swap and borrow huh Chels?!

(so many to choose from!)

The next market will be here in Taylorsville, literally 2 seconds from my house! Hopefully we'll be able to make it over to that one as well. Lots of different vendors to check out!

We ended the night with Krispy Kremes and Diet Cokes (we're so healthy). And luck would have it that we totally missed the storm!

Awesome Friday night and a way fun market to enjoy! 
Thank you Provo - minus your traffic.



  

No comments: