Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving # 1

We were so lucky to have our first Thanksgiving dinner of the holiday season on Saturday. It was held in Clinton, and my mother-in-law was in charge. Gosh my in-laws went to a lot of work and I'm sad I didn't get more pictures. Almost everyone on Lisa's side was there so there was quite a crew. The food was delicious and we had a great time visiting and hanging out together.

Here's Brooklyn getting reaady for her first Thanksgiving dinner:


This is her new favorite way to bathe. She sits in her bumbo in the shower with mommy, sucks on a wash cloth, and just basks in the warmth and sprinkling water all around her.



Here are a few pictures of the dinner. Check out all the fun details (and hard work).


(there were 3 tables this size, ALL with personalized name plates)

We ended our Saturday back at my in-laws so everyone could watch the BYU game, however, Chelsea and I ended up watching Pretty Woman upstairs in a big cozy bed. We munched on butterfingers, sweedish fish, and soda. We were very content.

We are very much looking forward to Thanksgiving #2 that will take place in Cokeville, Wyoming.

Can't. Wait.

No comments: