Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tuh-maters!

So, we basically had tomatoes for dinner. I'm not complaining. It was delish! We had home grown beauties from my aunt and uncle and also from a kind woman that James works with. It was an awesome dinner!

Here was the line-up:

baked parmesan tomatoes - recipe here


salsa - tomatoes, cucumbers, cilantro (the cucumber was also from my aunt/uncle's garden), salt n peppa


black bean & cheese quesadillas

It was nice to have a {vegetarian} meal after a steak and potatoes dinner the night before (thanks again hun). We love food around here. Make it fresh and straight from the garden and we love it a little more!

2 awesome things today: I finally got a step stool! Now i'll be able to reach my top shelves in the kitchen, bathroom, and my closet! Secondly, Pumpkin Roll came out and I am slowly moving up the waiting list at the library!

I'm craving one a these:

(RMCF - Apple Pie Apple)

Such a good Fall treat!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

those are my most favorite. ever.

Maclaine & Sara said...

I had this exact caramel apple last week. I love them! Maclaine knows to eat every bit of his because if he doesn't, I eat it for him. Seriously, I have no self control when it comes to those bad boys.