Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Endorphins +

Endorphins = h a p p y

I have missed working out sooo much! It felt great to lace up my Nike's, strap on my sports bra, and get my heart rate going. I kissed Brooklyn goodbye and put her in the care of her daddy for an hour. They got along very well. Daddy wore her out.

I went to a trail I used to run on pre-baby. The weather was perfect and there were lots of people around (I felt safe).


I am totally and completey out of shape. Wow. I've never gone this long without working out. My body felt every second of my 45 minute work-out. It didn't feel good, but somehow it did. I've been craving the sweat, the burn, and the challenge. My body will take awhile to adjust so I will be patient. But until then, I'll just enjoy getting out there again and gettin' my sweat on!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go nin. You're my hero.