Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fun app for baby pictures!

So I'm sorry everyone! Nin does such a good job on keeping everyone updated. You can see what happens when I'm entrusted with the family record keeping. I was supposed to do another post yesterday for Nin, but I was slack.

We had a lot of visitors and I just didn't get to it, so I hope you'll forgive me! I think all in all we had over 20 family members come by to say hey, but of course mostly for a sneak peek at the newest member of our two large families!

So, getting now to the actual title of the post. I've had this app on my phone now for about a month now and never really messed with it. As you can imagine though, I've had a bit of time in the hospital over the past couple days to play around with said app. It's called "PhotoFunia." It has hundreds of effects that it automatically enhances pictures with. From funny to serious, it has some good ones. So I'll leave you with a few examples in case you'd like to download it for your own android device.












posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice photo montages, you should seen our site too where you can find +800 free photo effects, i hope you will like it photo effects