Saturday, June 4, 2011

Duffy!

Normally, I don't post on Saturdays, buuuuuut...

I met the cutest, sweetest, most precious guy Thursday night and I have to share!


Baby Duffy!


Oh he's cute! He belongs to the proud parents: Syd and Tyson. They were kind enough to let me come bug them late Thursday night at the hospital so I could meet their new addition. It was so fun to hold a BRAND new baby! And because he belongs to Syd, he smelled so yummy! (her babies always smell good)

He is already a great addition to their family and I am so glad that both he and mom are healthy.

(I wanted to eat him up!)

(Syd looking great after 17 hours in labor)


2 comments:

Sydney Atkinson said...

how did i get so lucky to have such a good friend like you! Im so glad you came to see us! LOVE YA!

Rex and Em said...

He is adorable!! You are next Nin! I can't wait to meet little Brooklyn!