Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hortin

Tonight we had dinner with this guy:

(Colby @ Huntsman)

But he is no longer going in for chemo every other week...

he is CANCER FREE!

He's working full time and has moved on with his life. We are so proud of him and thankful that he is healthy again.

We grubbed at Cafe Rio and then watched a little NBA finals.

I've been so tired lately. And after all of that, I could hardly keep my eyes open.

My appointment went well, minus how much dang weight I've gained. And no I'm not being dramatic. Really.

The baby is still breech. Her heart beat was nice and strong and the doctor called her a squirmer. Oh boy. Let's hope she gets all that energy out before she graces us with her presence. 10 more weeks.

Looking forward to: S P R I N G  H A V E N !


(5 of these cousins are on missions - North Carolina, Africa, Uruguay, Texas, Russia)

We L O V E spending time together! Can't wait!

No comments: