Tuesday, May 24, 2011

30 Weeks

30 weeks. 30 weeks?! I never thought I would make it this far. Seriously. Time definitely has not gone by quickly during this pregnancy. But I feel so lucky and blessed to be this far. I guess that shows my lack of faith. Feeling like I'd never make it to 30 weeks. It's a miracle. I love being pregnant. I don't like feeling paranoid about it all the time. I realize this comes with pregnancy and it won't go away when the baby is born, it will only get worse.

We have made some progress in preparing for the new babe. There are boxes of diapers and wipes in our storage room that are coming on a regular basis to our door step. We registered at babies-r-us. The decision on a crib has been made (not from babies-r-us). James found a piece of furniture at DI that will double as a dresser/changing table (with a little TLC). What would I do without him? Baby showers are planned. My first one is Saturday and the next, June 10th. The crib bedding is now being made. We have lots of organizing/getting rid of stuff to do now.

It is definitely starting to feel more real. She is growing like a weed and hurting my back a little a lot. Her favorite time to be awake and move around is about 4:30 AM. I'm in trouble. Hopefully we can change that with a schedule when she's born.

I teach for 6 more weeks, including this one. It is weird to think that I will end this school year and not plan to start the next one. I am definitely more than excited to be home with the baby, full time as a mom. I have waited a long time for this. I am so happy.



Doctor appointment today :)

No comments: