Friday, April 15, 2011

WYO

Today, I get to see lots of people I love. Tomorrow, I get to see even M O R E people I love.

It's grandma's funeral tomorrow. Viewing tonight and then again in the morning. It will definitely be a great celebration and tribute of her life.

Where will we be heading for these festivities?...

Here, in the wonderful land of Cokeville, Wyoming:

So many people that I love either live here or grew up here. It has lots of memories, mostly from my childhood. And because I will not be spending the one weekend there that I've spent there every other year of my life, this will have to make up for it. That weekend is the 24th of July Celebration and since the baby is due right around there, it'll have to wait until next year to see the Ruesch family.

I remember being buckled up in the back of the van, no older than six, driving down Mt. Fuel lane, and being so excited to get to Cokeville (only 25 minutes away) that I got tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat. I couldn't hardly stand it! I couldn't wait to see grandmas, grandpas, cousins, aunts and uncles. I don't quite get tears in my eyes these days, but I wouldn't say I love it any less.

I can't wait!

H A P P Y  W E E K E N D !

p.s. I'm on the last book of the Hunger Games series. If you haven't read them, you should! I'm addicted!

1 comment:

Barbaloot said...

I can't wait to see you and so much other family!! There's no other place I like going as much as Cokeville:) I can't believe you won't be at the 24th!