Thursday, April 14, 2011

The EVERYGIRL'S GUIDE...

I want to read this book:

(it's only $11 on Amazon)

I watched Maria Menounos on Rachael Ray today, and she had SO many good ideas and tips.

My favorite segment was on her 'car tricks'. She gave tips like: keep an extra camera in your car (even disposable) in the case of an accident (and you need to take pictures of the damage) and your cell phone is dead, keep a bag of work out clothes in the trunk so that you never have an excuse not to work out, an overnight bag ready with make-up, deoderant, toothbrush (I love this idea), and so many more! So many simple ideas that are B R I L L I A N T!

She is down to earth and professional. I really loved listening to everything she had to say. I've already checked the Salt Lake library web site and they don't have this fabulous book yet. I can't quite justify buying it because I usually don't re read books. I'm just gonna cross my fingers that the library picks up the pace and gets it in the next week or so. I can't wait!

(after a full meal of salmon and couscous!)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I envy your ability to watch day-time talk shoes. So many good ideas, keep 'em coming!

Rex and Em said...

You look so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

So excited to see You this weekend.