Monday, March 7, 2011

Blue Lemon

Friday night we headed downtown to a place James and I have been wanting to try.


We invited Jeremy and Chels along and we met at the restaurant.

It did NOT disappoint!

The food was awesome, the service was great, and the atmosphere was fun!

I loved the lighting and the dishes our food was served on. The place has a classy, fun feel and I would definitely recommend it.

WHO ordered WHAT?
Can you match the orderer with their order?


a  b    c     d


1. James
2. Melinda
3. Jeremy
4. Chelsea


H A P P Y   M O N D A Y!


(me in the bathroom at Blue Lemon - 18 wks 2 days)





* Answers: 1. c ; 2. d ; 3. b ; 4. a 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't take pregnancy pictures with an over shirt like that. It doesn't work that way.... Nice Try!!

Sydney Atkinson said...

I would have to agree you need to wear a tighter shirt you look tiny and fabulous though. I need to see you soon loves..