Friday, March 4, 2011

I do not like them Sam I Am

Just finished a progressive dinner for YW's. I was in charge of the appetizers. I served party puffs (is that right Whit?), a veggie tray, and a peachy drink.

The purpose was to help the girls get to know us (leaders) better.

Lots of good food at each house.

Lots of visiting.

So....

I'm tired and retiring early again tonight (it's 10), but it feels late enough.

Lots to look forward to this weekend:

Bobbi Brown make-up consultation (ya it wasn't last weekend)

Going to a movie (i'll post later on that)

And time to relax and get ready for a crazy week at work (preparing for parent/teacher conferences).

I {heart} F R I D A Y S!

p.s. In honor of Dr Seuss' birthday on Wednesday, and celebrating 100 days of school, we will be eating GREEN B R E A D and J A M :)

(last year's POST)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm hoping the movie your talking about is the one that WE are going to this weekend. If it's not than I would plan on 2 movies : )

Random Forevers said...

oh you bet it is :)