Sunday, December 27, 2009

cHriStMaS!

christmas break has been great to say the least! lots of time spent with family and friends, good food, fun activities, and most of all - time to celebrate the birth and life of our savior. instead of write about everything...i'm just putting up pics with captions!

ice skating and dinner w/friends!





tori's b-day breakfast!




pf chang's w/deer valley girls!




cool tree!



chels & i decorating gingerbread houses!




babysitting the adorable tommy boy!




my dad getting ready to open his suprise gift...feetie pajamas! :)





christmas eve!





christmas morning!








my home! coalville!



*i'm really sad i didn't get any pics of our fun family christmas party @ the hotel in coalville---and none of my family on christmas day. both were great!

4 comments:

Meggie said...

Hey Melinda,
This is Meggie. I just came across your blog. How are ya? My blog is private, but if you want me to invite you to it, email me at meggieweston@yahoo.com

justin and sherrie said...

Oh my heck! I was laughing so hard at your dad's new pj's. That was awesome!

Buffy Dayton said...

Cute pics, I especially love the one of your dad! CLASSIC!!!

Barbaloot said...

Love the picture of your dad's feetie pajamas. Awesome:)

You guys are so nice to babysit Tommy, too!