Wednesday, May 13, 2009

liTtLe uPdAtE!


mY bAbY sIsTeR beCaMe a tEenAgEr!!!



jAmEs & I have enjoyed playing at the pArK!




mY kInDergaRtEn class has LOVED being outside!



jAmeS' buddies from north carolina have been here to visit this week...they have been having a blast!




oUr nEw entertainment center that my father-in-law built for US! LOVE IT!

MOTHER'S DAY!!! I have NO pictures of that important holiday, however, we did get to see both of our moms. It was great! My mom is the most wonderful person! She is the greatest and I truly do NOT know what I would do without her. I can't go a day without calling her up to either just bs or ask a dumb cooking question. I love her so much! I appreciate her more every day I am alive. My mother-in-law is great too! She is an amazing woman and I am so grateful for her.

No comments: