Wednesday, April 15, 2009

cOnCeRt!



yep, you guessed it! anyone who knows me, knows that i LOVE and have LOVED britney spears since i was 12 (not for her singing obviously). anyone who knows me knows that i use to record ANYTHING and EVERYTHING she ever performed just so that i could watch it over and over again to learn her choreography. she's come to utah 3 times during this span of time and i FINALLY got to see her live! thanks to my dear sweet hubby! now he wasn't around for my 'obsessed' days, but obviously, he understands how 'obsessed' i was, and how much i LOVE choreography (especially her stuff)! anyway, this dear sweet husband of mine, suprised me with tickets last friday night! i couldn't believe it! i was so excited (almost as excited as i was for my n sync and justin tickets) :) of course he came with me and we had a blast! not only did britney perform but the pussycat dolls did as well!!! i LOVE them too! and they were awesome! i definitely enjoyed them a ton, but i couldn't help but be overwhelmed with excitement (don't judge me!) when britney finally made her entrance! i was squeezing james' arm off :) (you know he loved it!) the concert was more than just a concert too, it was a circus, freak show, dance competition, and MORE! i loved every second! i'm so glad my husband accepts my weird obsessions and still loves me for it! i LOVE him more than any choreography or pop princess and i LOVED hanging out with him last night!

After the concert was over, we ended up waiting in the lds bc parking lot for about a half hour trying to make our way out. so enjoy the pics we took while we were chillin in the car!

* I could hardly contain myself before we even got into ESA!


*only the beginning of our 'photo shoot' :)


*the serious face (ha ha)


*doin the face girls pull to 'secretly' try and make their face look skinnier (you know who you are!)


*hideous! james and his great ideas for poses


* wow! you'd think we had drinks at the concert


* work it hun...


* oh ya!


* my 'pouty' look


* are you embarrassed for me? ya, me too


*and you thought you'd get to see awesome pics of britney and the pussy cat dolls!

10 comments:

Nataley said...

Ok- I am totally jealous! How fun!! And I am SO glad we are blogging friends now :)

The Douglas's said...

haha, I remember your obsessed days. lol :) glad you got to go. Looks like fun

Rex and Em said...

HAHA!! You guys make me laugh! How Fun! I wish I was there to see you when Britney came out! But I'm glad I wasn't there because of the deer head, SCARY!!!

Ronda said...

LOVE the pictures!! How fun that you went to the concert! I'm jealous! So like when are you guys going to come and hang out with us?! :) Ha, I know you drive by Randolph all the time... Kidding, but I miss you!! Ca-caw!!!

Riley and Whittney said...

I can totally relate to you about this concert, we went as well!!! HAHA it was great! Looks like you two had fun!!
Whittney

Vinson & Marti said...

Hey! I was looking at Scott and Mary's blog and saw you guys! Cute blog!!

justin and sherrie said...

I'm laughing my freaking pants off at your pictures!!! You guys are funny and I'm glad that you got to go to the concert... one question though, did you and James memorize the dances and record them like in the good ol' days? If not, you should. :)

Sydney Atkinson said...

youre hilarious! i love you! i love how excited you are about britney!! lets play soon!! miss ya lots!!

Barbaloot said...

Oh-James may not have been around, but I fully was for your obsessed days! And I'm not ashamed to admit I liked her too and begged you to teach me her dances. Too bad I never could move like you:)

And can I just say, I'm tremendously sorry that I never managed to return her "Oops, I did it again..." CD to you when you left it at my house a good 10 years ago. If you still want it, I can bring it to Cokeville....?

MissMichelle said...

MELINDA!!! Are you kiddin! You make me laugh so freakin hard! You and James are perfect together! I love it!! You are seriously awesome girl!!