Wednesday, April 15, 2009

eAsTer!





Easter was wonderful for us! Thursday night my family came down for dinner and a movie because they were going to Cokeville for Easter and James and I had other commitments so we weren't able to go...so, they wanted to spend some time with us before they headed to Wyoming! We stuffed ourselves at Chuck-A-Rama and then came back to our apartment to watch Madagascar 2 (very cute!)and have root beer floats. I LOVE spending time with my family!

Friday, Chels and I went Easter Bunny shopping for our boys and got some fun stuff! That night James and I went with Jeremy & Chels to Red Robin for burgers and endless fries (this entry makes me sound like a pig, but really i'm not!) and then to see the movie Mall Cop (pretty dang funny).

Saturday, James started training for his new job with the U, and I went to Celeste's (a cousin of James')baby shower. Her baby is so cute! It was fun to visit with all of the women on the Ruesch side. Great people! After the shower we all headed to my Gary & Lisa's (James' mom & dad) for our monthly family home evening. We ate yummy pizza, salad, and veggies and then James gave the lesson. He actually played a cd he got on his mission that plays a bunch of general authorities sharing their testimonies of Christ. There wasn't a dry eye in the room when it was over. It was amazing! The spirit was felt. I was so grateful for James and his prompting to share that awesome cd! Later that night we all stayed up and watched Yes Man (lots of movies this weekend I know!). We all laughed ourselves silly and went to bed...LATE!

Sunday James & I attended our ward's sacrament meeting and then went to James' grandpa's for Easter dinner. There we were fed very well and again, we watched a movie, Marley & Me----so cute! (and sad!) We then headed to Provo for the blessing of Celeste (and Dave's) baby boy Mason. Fun again to see family, visit, and eat!

This Easter was full of family, the spirit, and sunshine (actual!). We loved every minute of it and are grateful for reminders of our Savior's love through our families!
















1 comment:

Maclaine & Sara said...

I couldn't help but notice the "Oh's" cereal in the picture--I love that stuff! :)