Thursday, April 9, 2009

cOnFeReNcE wEeKeNd!




(just catching up!) Conference weekend was great! Saturday morning, James and I were in the car by 10 sharp and on our way to the Ogden area. We enjoyed SO much listening to conference on the way down and then at my in-laws. I had to leave right at the end of the morning session to make it to my friend Erin's baby shower in Layton so I didn't get to hear the last couple of talks. I met up with Em, Syd, Kam - and their adorable children! It was so good to see them and spend a little time with them. Erin looked adorable pregnant and her house is so dang cute! Alyson got there a little late but fortunately, we got to see her cute baby Kenzly! She has gotten so big since I last saw her! Em, Syd, Kam, and I hit up Target before we parted ways. I love those girls! I miss seeing them often. We always have a good time and lots of laughs. They're the best! I watched the second session of conference with James and my in-laws and then the men got ready to head down to Salt Lake for the Priesthood Session. My mother-in-law, sisters-in-law, and Tori's friend Ari, and I enjoyed a girls' night. We went to Ladies' Night at Deseret Book and Roberts Craft, and then to dinner and DESSERT at Chile's. We had a great time! We rented a few movies and met the guys back at home for some movie watchin and relaxing. It was nice! Sunday we headed to Coalville (but not before Lisa and Gary stuffed us with a delicious breakfast!). It was a beautiful day and conference was great! We ate Sunday dinner with my fam and laughed and laughed (and ATE). It was a relaxing day that's for sure! My dad suggested we watched EXPRESS, awesome movie! I would definitely recommend it! We all enjoyed it! It was such a great weekend! I LOVE my family! I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world! My in-laws are GREAT too! I couldn't have picked any better!





1 comment:

Sydney Atkinson said...

HEY PUSHER! i lovest and miss you!