Tuesday, May 26, 2009

aNniVeRsaRy, dEv'S graDuAtion, & no dOuBt!


So... James and I met 2 years ago on May 18th (crazy!!!)! I definitely feel like we've known each other longer! To celebrate, James took me to The Cheesecake Factory to eat. I love that place! We enjoyed so much eating together just the two of us. I can NOT believe it's been 2 whole years! Love you hun!




This past Friday was Dev's graduation :(. He was the Valedictorian! I have to brag because there is no way in heck I could have accomplished that. He had to speak and did an awesome job! I can't believe he is done with high school. It seems like just yesterday he was just a little boy, my little brother who was shorter than me! I cried through most of the graduation knowing that a mission is the next step in his life...shocker that I would cry! Ha ha- Dev had a lot of support there that night and I was reminded how blessed I am to be a part of my family! Love you Dev!



Last night I went with Britt and her roommate to the NO DOUBT concert - it was awesome! Gwen Stefani is so talented and her body is ripped! She was awesome to watch (I wish I could look that good after having 2 kids!)! We had general admission tickets so we got WAY close to the stage! Awesome!!! The down side of the concert was: being squished next to A LOT of people, standing in a puddle of beer, and mean ladies! Ha ha, long story! I only took a few pics with my phone and they are not great at all! Overall it was a really fun night and way good concert! I LOVE concerts!


3 comments:

Buffy Dayton said...

Fun times huh? You guys are so cute. I am pretty sure I say that everytime I get on your blog. About your little sister and her night terrors, you are HORRIBLE!! Just kidding, I probably would have laughed at my sister too, but it is just too sad to see Jack crying. I hope none of your kids (if you every have any, no rush or anything you know) don't ever have night terrors.

justin and sherrie said...

Holy crap! Where does time go? I can't believe Dev graduated! That just seems so crazy to me.

Jalee said...

Oh yea! you have a blog! I'll have to admit...Kyle and I were a little disappointed in the Cheesecake factory, but maybe we just got the wrong thing darn it!! But hope everything is going well :)