Tuesday, June 2, 2009

sPriNg hAvEn!










this past weekend was the annual petersen family reunion at spring haven! it was a blast! there were lots of people, plenty of food, good entertainment, and lots of memories made! this year james and i decided we'd split up our sleeping arrangement, so i slept in the girls bunk room and james slept in the boys bunk room. so fun! i love my family and look forward to this every year. this year everyone got a t-shirt with a color corresponding to the family you specifically came from (holmes=purple). our family pics turned out really cute! here are a few to enjoy!





2 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute cute cute I love looking at all your pictures. I am so happy you are doing so well and are so happy. Maybe sometime when I am in your neighborhood we will get together for lunch, if you allow yourself to go with "old" babysitters. :)

Natalie said...

look at you! you are all grown up like me! cute! i'm adding u to my blog list, k?