Tuesday, February 17, 2009

vALeNtiNe's dAy <3





So...the real valentine's day just didn't work out for us this year. We were snowed in up in Coalville and got back into Salt Lake just in time to go to the adult session of our stake conference so we kinda had a redue VALENTINE'S day! What a GREAT idea it was! James took me to see "He's just not that into you" (way cute!), we got some burgers, and then went to work out with Chels and Jeremy. Chels and I did a power flex class (and i can't move today because of it) and James and Jeremy played b-ball (or tried to anyway, stupid mean boys!). When James and I got home we got each other's gifts ready... I made a spaghetti dinner that we ate on our living room floor on a blanket. It was a romantic picnic! James wrote me the most amazing letter i've ever received! I couldn't have asked for more. He also got me a ring that I can take on the cruise so that I don't have to take my real one and get it lost! I got James a card and an SD card for his phone (exciting I know), he loved it! I love my husband! He is such a great man! I don't know what i'd do without him!

5 comments:

Buffy Dayton said...

I am so glad you clarified who you were on my blog.....YOU ARE SO FUNNY! Of course I know who you are! I must admit, you probably are one of the only ones that I do actually know! Don't tell! Just kidding! I know your sister Whit too! Plus you have atleast one brother, now that is about as much as I know... I think you have more sisters too, but that is where I am lost! But Melinda I do know! You are such a cutie, I am glad you are stalking my blog, now I can stalk yours!!!!

Ronda said...

I'm so happy you have a blog and that I can stalk you now!!! Oh my heck you are the cutest and you and James are soooo cute together! I can't wait to see you... whenever that may be! I hope all is well! I can't wait to read all about what you've been up to when I quit writing this!! LOVE YA!!!

John and Kortney said...

Look who I found! I stole you from Emilee.. :) (If that made any sense.) Just thought I would say hello. Looks like you two love birds are having fun!! Tell everyone in your fam hello for me.

Maclaine & Sara said...

Hey Melinda! I am glad to hear all is well with you and your hubby--you are a cute couple. How is the ol' kitchen table by the way? :)

Rob & Jess said...

We love your blog! It's sooo cute!

Jess & Rob