Thursday, January 2, 2020

christmas break fun


before i took christmas down, i snapped a few pictures in a panic because i hadn't taken any! i always take pictures for memories sake and i totally forgot. so here are a few!






and i had to post these next couple pictures... this tiny new baby is absolutely loved and adored by her sisters. it's pretty evident in these. she's screaming her little head off and look at her sisters' faces.



we took the girls downtown to see the windows at the grand. and also the huge gingerbread house.



nice lazy days with everyone at home with nowhere to be and nothing to do.


james and i celebrated our 12th anniversary by dining at our usual spot, the mandarin. it tasted extra delicious this year. not kidding. 



rosie turned 1 month old. fastest month ever. despite what it looks like, i think she's enjoying her time on earth so far.


my 34th birthday came with the sweetest celebration. my older girls kept me in my room until they were done decorating and while their dad was out getting me a delicious breakfast, diet coke included.




it really was the sweetest and i loved it! i spent the day cashing in on my birthday freebies and doing a little birthday shopping. james did the laundry (monday is laundry day even if it is my birthday) and then i took over folding at the end of the day. james picked up pizza for me from one of my favorite pizza joints, pizzeria limon, i watched a little new girl, and folded mountains of laundry. i loved it. honest to goodness.


new year's eve and new year's day was spent up at my parents'. we were lucky enough to have my grandparents and aunt barbara with us as well. the kids loved being together, sledding, playing, having a cousin sleepover, decorating cookies, and all of the things. i loved having extra adults around to love on my baby and prepare delicious food for me to eat. my aunt barbara introduced us to apple nog on nye and it was delicious! everyone worked together to make a new year's day feast and it was delicious. it was such a wonderful way to bring in 2020.



















i've never been more grateful for family and good memories made. i love my little family and am so grateful to bring in a new year with them. christmas break was so good for my soul and i was so sad to see it leave. james took some work off and i loved having my whole family under one roof for days. can't wait for the next time!



No comments: