Sunday, May 20, 2018

mother's day


my mother's day was simple and spent with my favorite people. i'm blessed beyond words to be a mom to my three girls. i never could have dreamed i'd be so blessed! struggling with miscarriage after miscarriage, i honestly gave up thinking we'd even get one. and here we are! three is more than i could ask for and i'm so grateful!


brooklyn made me breakfast in bed: granola & diet coke



church was wonderful...


i got to help spoil my mom for mother's day and it was the best!


and lastly, i went to bed with a prayer in my heart for those women who struggle with infertility and have yet to have a baby in their arms. my heart is so tender for them, especially on this day. my hope and prayer for them is that they will have mended hearts in whatever way is meant for them. it puts into perspective the hard days, the hard moments, as a mom, when i just want to throw in the towel. i try to remember those warrior women and to just be grateful! 

-
-
-

and i can't forget about the day following mother's day, sister's day. our little made up holiday. again, we celebrated with snow cones and a movie! i love that brooklyn makes sure we never forget!





No comments: