Tuesday, May 1, 2018

JT in SLC


the wait from january, when i won the tickets, to the actual concert in april was a long one. i invited my sister whitney to go with me, because, she loves jt just like i do and i knew she was dying to see him as well. and when the option is free, even better!

it was the windiest, coldest night that night. no joke, we brought winter coats and were so glad we had 'em. we parked, ran to the delta center (don't try to tell me that's not what it's called!), and hopped in line to get us some t-shirts. afterward, we grabbed some diet coke and enjoyed some people watching until the concert started. 



it was such a fun night and i loved sharing it with a fellow justin fan, and even more so because she's my sister and i love her!

my favorites of the night were my love, suit and tie, and cry me a river...such a good show!

No comments: