Wednesday, September 11, 2013

my fall favorites!


i might be jumping the gun on this fall faves post, but you guys, i can't help myself! i swear by everything on this list to put you right into a fall, or autumn if you prefer, mood. you have to go get all of it! not really, but maybe just one of them. whichever you choose. you couldn't go wrong. 

1. pumpkin spice candle - this baby makes my house smell like a cool fall afternoon, possibly halloween, and it seriously gives me the warmest feeling when its' smell is permeating my whole house. oh my gosh i love it. plus, it's in a cute handled mason jar to boot.



2. Nude illusion lip gloss - i was turned onto this brand by my SIL and i couldn't wait to get my hands on one. i love the color, the texture, and definitely the taste. you can't go wrong. i want every color! but i feel like nude illusion is perfect for fall.



3. pumpkin cupcake hand soap - ok, honestly, i bought basically all the other pumpkin flavors bath and body works has to offer and you can't go wrong with any of them. i love love them and appreciate an extra reason to smell pumpkin in my home. brooklyn is constantly washing her hands.



4. Our Best Bites Savoring the Seasons cookbook - the whole thing is dang good, but i love that this cookbook is divided into seasons. it makes me giddy when i get to start looking at recipes for autumn and winter. the best holiday trifecta is right around the corner and the recipes really highlight the best these seasons have to offer. this cookbook is one of my all-time faves. those girls just get it!



not pictured:

5. cinnamon raisin toast with cinnamon & sugar - i love to start having toast and hot chocolate for breakfast as the weather starts to cool. specifically, this kind. when mornings are chilly, and i can throw on a robe, and eat this for breakfast. i'm content. soo content. it's the simple things.

6. anything with pumpkin in it! - anyone else with me on this??? i bought multiple cans of pumpkin puree/pumpkin filling just because i have so many glorious things to make with those cans full of pumpkin-y goodness. oh heavens. pumpkin everything until christmas ok?! ok.

this list is small, obviously, it's not technically fall yet. so, i'd love to hear some of your favorites for fall. like, has anyone tried the pumpkin m&m's? i'm dying to. or is there a great pumpkin something else i'm totally missing out on? i really would love to know. 

we're also loving some halloween oreos right now. oh boy are we!




p.s. i even have earrings comin my way that are pumpkin-striped. couldn't help it. and no, i didn't buy them this month. i'm still good to go on my no-spending-september goal.

No comments: